Tracy Ashley Crocker Sr.
Tracy is a native of the Finger Lakes region of New York State. A proud father of a son Tracy Jr, a daughter Carolynn, grand-daughter Nicole, and is lucky to have a loving wife Joyce. He is the son of Glyndon H. Crocker, Jr. and Florence Lucille Ashley.
After graduation from college, he pursued a fruitful career in the retail Department Store arena throughout the United States. Now retired after 30 years as retail executive and past Vice President of Liberty House a major specialty department store in Hawai`i he is pursuing many interests. Throughout his career, he traveled extensively to Europe, Asia and the American markets where he was responsible for the fashion merchandise for several major department stores.
Prior and since retirement, has been eminently involved in several of the major genealogical Societies and Orders in the United States:
Tracy is currently the Genealogist and Keeper of the Rolls for the Baronial Order of Magna Charta and holds the same offices for The Military Order of the Crusades. Concurrently he is Registrar General of the Order of the Crown of Charlemagne acted as interim Genealogist General at the passing of Timothy Beard. Genealogist General Society Descendants of Lady Godiva. He is past President of the Thomas Rogers Society and is currently their Genealogist as well as past Genealogist for Sons of the Revolution New York, Genealogist Society War of 1812 New York, and Historian for the Mayflower Society Hawaii. Serves on the board Society Mayflower Descendants of Minnesota and serves on the Board of Managers for the Sons of the Revolution Society in Minnesota. He was a founding Member of the Order of the Merovingian Dynasty.
||Highest Office Held
|Baronial Order of Magna Charta
||Genealogist and Keeper of the Rolls
|Military Order of the Crusades
||Genealogist and Keeper of the Rolls
|Order of the Crown of Charlemagne, USA
||Registrar General and past interim Genealogist General
|Society Descendants of Lady Godiva
|Thomas Rogers Society
||Past President and Current Genealogist
|Sons of the Revolution, NY
|Military Order Society War 1812, NY
|Society Mayflower Descendants, HI
|Sons of the Revolution, MN
||Board of Managers
|Society Mayflower Descendants, MN
|Order of the Merovingian Dynasty
||Founder and past Registrar General
* Order of Descendants of Colonial Cavaliers
* Jamestowne Society
* General Society of Colonial Wars
* National Society Sons of the American Revolution
* National Society Sons of the Revolution
* Veteran Corps of Artillery, NY
* General Society Mayflower Descendants
* Order Colonial Lords of Manor
* Hereditary Order of Descendants of Colonial Governors
* Saint Nicholas Society of the City of New York
* National Society Americans of Royal Descent
* Venerable Order of Saint Louis
* Sons and Daughters of the Colonial and Antebellum Bench and Bar
* John Howland Society
* William White Society
* Order First Families of Connecticut
* Order First Families of Vermont
* First Families of New Hampshire
* Colonial Order of the Crown
* Sovereign Colonial Society Americans of Royal Descent
* National Society of Descendants of Textile Workers
* Flagon and Trencher
* National Gavel Society
* "Order of the Crown of Charlemagne in the USA-Verified Lineages to Gateway Ancestors that have Proven Pedigrees to Charlemagne" 2009
* Thomas Rogers Descendants, Sixth and Seventh Generation Project
* "Lineage(s) of: Merovee (Merovech) Founder of the Merovingian Dynasty"
* Duane E. Love Genealogy
* Quinn Bradlee Genealogy
* "A Tribute to the Death and Legacy of Charlemagne 814-2014"
* Crocker~Ashley Genealogy
* Dianne Irving Nutwell Genealogy
* Ford-Gunderson Genealogy
* Bruce Genealogy
* Produced numerous Rosters for several different genealogical groups
Listed In (Publications)
* "A Crocker Genealogy" Andrea Leonard
* "Wordens Past" Worden Family
* "Babe & the Kid" Charlie Poekel
* "Coberly Connections, Pilgrims, Patriots, Presidents" Daniel L. Coberly
Tracy is a qualified genealogist who has done extensive documented research for many individuals throughout the US. He has been insturmental in developing genealogical computer application forms for over 35 different organizations. He has developed and has maintained numerous genealogical websties. Was awarded the "Timothy Field Beard recognition for outstand contribution to Medieval Royal and Noble Genealogy"
In his spare time from genealogy Tracy is an active member of Rotary International and has been recongnized four times as a Paul Harris Fellow. He serves on the Board of Business and Estates Advisers, Inc, Wayzata, MN. Additonally Tracy attempts to play golf six times a week until the snow flies in Minnesota, and is a serious sports fan.